首页 > 代码库 > 《教父》中的经典台词以及英文原版
《教父》中的经典台词以及英文原版
《教父》是我最喜欢的小说已经电影之一,在网上搜集了其中的经典台词和英文原版:
Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。
Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。
You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。
Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
I will never do anything guilty.
我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。
So, love somebody else.
那么,去爱一些其他人吧。
Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn‘t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你经常跟家人呆在一起吗?不错。因为不经常与家人呆在一起的男人,永远也成不了真正的男人!
I‘m gonna make him an offer he can‘t refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我费了一生的精力,试图不让自己变得十分粗心。女人和小孩子们可以很粗心,但男人不会。
I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don‘t apologize — to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don‘t apologize — that‘s my life — but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn‘t enough time, Michael. It wasn‘t enough time.
我从来没有想过要带给你这些。我工作了一辈子,来养家糊口,我没有道过歉,我不愿意当个傻瓜,可我总是在大人物所牵的绳子上跳舞。我不会道歉的,这就是我的本色,不过我也想到过那一点,我想那时候是你的天下,你就是牵绳子的那个人。考利昂参议员,考利昂州长。好了,时间不多了,迈克尔。时间不多了!(这是电影中,迈克接位后在花园里他的父亲老教父维多的话,这也是整个电影里我觉得教父唯一的一次吐露自己真实内心的话。其中“大人物”指美国的一些政客,维多清楚的知道他们帮助自己是为了利用他获得政治利益,同时维多也利用他们为自己的“生意”做庇护。显然维多是不会甘愿做木偶的,这也成了后来电影和《教父归来》一书的线索——迈克努力的让所有生意合法,却越陷越深。“既然无论是政治人物,还是黑手党教父都免不了被人利用,为什么还要这两者间费力的转化?”这个问题迈克的回答是:“这个世界,每一个人都免不了被利用!”
《教父》中的经典台词以及英文原版